Removing Oil from Vape Cartridges Instructions
Recovering Oil from 510 Cart with CartDub PRO
The CartDub Pro can be effectively used to safely and efficiently recover oil from faulty vape cartridges. This process uses no additives and is very effective in not altering the state or potency of the oil or extract. This process is very rapid and recovers a higher percentage of the oil than other methods of recovery. If you would like video assistance please watch one of our many Youtube “CartDub How-To?” videos. Before using please make sure to wear gloves and normal lab protective gear.
- Start to pre-heat your oven to 180 Degrees Fahrenheit (DO NOT USE MICROWAVE!)
- Uncap your faulty cartridges to be placed upside down ( screw facing up)into the CartDub Pro. **Make sure the collector pan is underneath the holding tray to recover the oil.**
- Place CartDub Pro with Cartridges into 180 Degrees Fahrenheit oven
- Allow to sit for 20 Minutes within oven
- Remove CartDub Pro and cartridges from oven
- Remove Holding Tray from collector pan
- 7. Carefully remove the recovered oil from the non stick Collector pan
Recovering Oil from Cartridge using CartDub LIGHT
Recovering oil from vape cartridges using the CartDub Lite is simple and safe. There are no additives used in this process, and it is extremely effective in maintaining the oil or extract's potency and state. This method is faster and more efficient than other methods of oil recovery. Please ensure that you wear gloves and other lab safety gear before using this product.
- Make sure your oven is at 180 degrees Fahrenheit (don't use the microwave!) and begin to pre-heat it.
- Locate a Mason Jar, Pyrex grade glass, or thick ceramic cup that can hold your Cartdub Lite.
- In order to recover the oil, place the collector pan/cup from Step 2 underneath your holding tray and turn the CartDub Lite upside down (screw facing up).
- Next, the CartDub Lite with Cartridges should be placed in a 180-degree Fahrenheit preheated oven
- Bake for 20 minutes, then remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Remove CartDub Lite and cartridges from the oven. Remove Cartdub Lite plate with cartridges from the collector pan / cup by pulling it out.
- Collect the oil from the Collector pan/cup with care.